Top 16 Little-Known Oscar Nominations
- Best Imitation of Acting by a Bad Martial Artist -- Steven Seagal
- Best Grip -- Monica Lewinsky
- Breast Supporting Actress -- Demi Moore
- Actor Slammed Most Often in a Top 5 List -- Pauly Shore
- Largest Ego Squeezed Onto a Movie Set -- Val Kilmer
- Best Animated Film With No Plans for a Subsequent National Tour With "On Ice" After Its Name -- no nominations this year
- Best Use of Erect Nipples in a Feature Length Film to Draw Attention from Face -- Helen Hunt, "As Good As It Gets"
- Best Performance by a Baldwin or Wayans -- Alec (again)
- Best Performance in a Romance -- Pamela Anderson Lee; Best Animated Long Feature -- Tommy Lee
- Best Performance by a Frosty Bobbing Cadaver -- Colin Winthorpe, "Titanic"
- Best Occupation for Your Character When Playing Opposite a Babe -- Leonardo DiCaprio's nude sketch artist, "Titanic"
- Fastest to be Dumped When Boyfriend Reached Stardom -- Minnie Driver, by Matt Damon
- Most Thorough Research by an Actor Who May Someday Play a Cowering Pretty-Boy Cellmate -- Robert Downey, Jr.
- Special "American Gigolo" Award -- James Brolin
- Vocal Performance from a Movie Soundtrack That Most Makes One Envious of Those Who Drowned in the Film Because They Never Had to Hear This Overdramatic Crap Over and Over -- Celine Dion, "Titanic"
...and the Number 1 Little-Known Oscar Nomination...
- Fullest Monty -- Dirk Diggler, "Boogie Nights"