of law, this tag not to be removed ...”
This page serves to answer several questions regarding: the authorship and ownership of
this site and its contents; the responsibilities of the author of the site; and the use of
copyrighted and/or trademarked materials on this site.
All pages on this site are the original creation of Steven P. Krause (the
“author”), and such pages may not be passed off as your own. Unless otherwise
stated, the content of the pages on this site is the work of the author, and may not be
redistributed without giving due credit to the author. Such credit can consist of naming
the author and providing a link back to this site and/or the original
content. If you wish to use any text, image or code/layout implementation, please contact the author; (enthusiastic) permission will
probably be given.
That said, the following exceptions should be noted:
- The complete content of the humor section of this site is composed of
e-mail messages received by the author over a period of 6 years; no claim of authorship or
ownership is made by the author, and all such content is assumed to be in the public
domain unless otherwise stated.
- The author has received permission (from the original authors) to (re)post
several documents, such as FAQs and specific artistic/creative works; parties interested in
copying/using/redistributing these works should contact the original authors.
Regarding the use of copyrighted and/or trademarked material, the author makes the
- An attempt has been made to give credit where credit is due as long as the
original author is known. Credit will often be given explicity in the text/content of a
page, and for non-photo graphics, in the source code of the page in question. If you
believe I have used your intellectual property improperly and/or without credit, contact me.
- The use of copyrighted material and corporate trademarks (with or without
permission) on this site is “fair use,” as such texts/images are used either for
parody, academic analysis, or polemics.
This site is provided as is. The author makes no warranty, either express or
implied, regarding the quality (that is, 'entertainment value', 'ethical/moral
value', 'factual nature', etc.) of the pages contained herein. Furthermore, the author
takes no responsibilty for:
- The effect of pages from this or other sites upon the user's browser and/or
- The content of pages reached (vial links) from this site.
- Whatever you actually do with the content of these or any other pages.