Sunset, Sept. 10, 2004 at the Dept. Picnic (Madison)
Talk: Thoughts, rants, links, and so on ... and your comments.
- Computers: Various pages about operating systems, my computers, games, as well as help documents.
- Gallery: A collection of old drawings and sketches.
- Humor: A collection of jokes, lists, etc. received via email over the past decade.
- Language: Primarily grammar and verb charts for German, Hungarian, Serbo-Croatian and Italian. Still very much a work in progress.
- Math: Problems, theorems, and biographies of mathematicians.
- Miscellany: A variety of pages and such that don't fit elsewhere
- Photos: A variety of individual photos and galleries.
- Reading: Reading lists, public-domain texts, and poetry.
- Writing: Essays, rants, and fiction
- The Blue Blazer: I spent the 1991-92 school year as a Rotary International exchange student in Gifhorn, Germany. This site is about my year abroad, and youth exchange in general.
- Front Hall Fame: I started at Pomona College in the fall of 1993. This is a “yearbook” from my first year in college that I made for my hallmates from that year.
- Helicon: This is a small site I began a few years ago, dedicated to mythology (primarily Greek at this point).
- Esto Perpetua: I grew up in the “Gem State” (“Potato State” to most of you). I've put this together as an informational site about Idaho.
- Mark-It-Up: I prepared a short HTML tutorial for my 2nd semester German students a few years ago. I cover the basics of what HTML is,show you how to write your first page(s), and touch upon some more advanced “features”
- The Hugo von Hofmannsthal Resource Center: This project—originally a class project for Barbara Schönberg's Vienna 1900 seminar—provides material on the Austrian writer Hugo von Hofmannsthal
- The WBN: The Walter Benjamin Network. Part pop-culture, part parody, part creative endeavor. Enter at your own risk.